After doing 99% of the work on this, I had to set it aside for about a week before finishing it. I was able to use a standard 16 inch pillow form, which I did not think would work since the shape is more rectangular, but it is close enough.  I need to massage the shape just a little bit more.


I got the pattern a while back from the website through ravelry, but unfortunately, pattern has been pulled for now as they seek permission from VW to post it, so I can’t share the link.  This is project #2 I’ve completed for the Facebook Pay it Forward campaign I’m participating in.  I need to start the next one soon since this cold weather can’t last forever, and crochet doesn’t always get done when it is blazing hot at my house.